What will happen to this forum after Lightwave departure from NewTek?

I think they need to adress the whole forum, and Lightwave pages ASAP, a new forum page under the page of..

But currently it´s a bit of a mess, the old lightwave product page is still on newtek urls, as well as who the lightwave group is, still old data there with the vizrt guys, and still an annoying password for the new lightwave page.

Lightwave as a product is still to be found here, and I wonder why? maybe it is as it should for a while..I just don´t know.

NewTek LightWave 3D® 2020

And the Lightwave group? I would reckon these shouldn´t be up there as of the current standing.
LightWave - About LightWave Group (lightwave3d.com)

so a lot of things to adress.
And again, get rid of discord, ditch the password to the lightwave site, get a page up with the forum on that very page...you Do not want to limit access or make it harder for old and new users to get info on the revitalization, unless there is none.

I have very little patience for these things really, but that´s my faults perhaps..but it´s there, then again, I shouldn´t care that much considering I have been drifting towards using something else, but there is still some interest..if it´s open and managed to look at in a proper way.

Back