Rebel Hill still around?

He disappeared long before the Lightwave dev team was disbanded. That's why I thought the guy probably passed away unexpectedly.

There´s also a possibility he saw the decline of lightwave coming long before the Lightwave team was disbanded.
There´s also a possibility he became fed up with forum community whining or similar.

But no point in speculating, if he feels obligated to share why he´s not on the forums, why his stuff is down, he will do so or otherwise not, simple as that.
At least we know he´s alive, hopefully his illness isn´t affecting his passion etc.

Fortunately, I seemed to have bought most most of his rigging products & all of his tutorial series. Much of the real knowledge is in those which is sad as that's copyright protected. Nor is any of it indexed for quick reference, so hard to even just ask about a specific thing.

Are there copyright expiration times in situations like this?

75 years ... I'm not gonna make that.

I was kinda gonna propose getting a GoFundMe thing going or such, mostly to just get answers. On the other hand, I hyper respect privacy and absolutely hate doing anything that feeds lawyers, But in this case there's always going to be questions otherwise. The resurrection of this thread for example...

Some sort of statement, from a solicitor or family member really should be made though, when someone such as Craig has made such a public presence for so many years. Surely he was well know in other CG circles, perhaps thinking the same thing?

In the LW \ Project Messiah Facebook Group, we were able to contact all of the previous tutorial and plugin developers and get mostly permission to post stuff or they did it themselves for free. I, too, have most of his tutorial series and the animation series alone is a breathtaking masterpiece of training. if that was online, most ppl will think differently about LW's lackluster toolset. I wish he makes his Animation Toolbox 100 5 completely public domain.

In the LW \ Project Messiah Facebook Group, we were able to contact all of the previous tutorial and plugin developers and get mostly permission to post stuff or they did it themselves for free. I, too, have most of his tutorial series and the animation series alone is a breathtaking masterpiece of training. if that was online, most ppl will think differently about LW's lackluster toolset. I wish he makes his Animation Toolbox 100 5 completely public domain.

I posted the free version of the Toolbox he'd put out some years back on another thread here a month or so back.

So the LW\Messiah FB group sounds great. I've avoided FB up to now, but I recently setup a FB account so I could join the LW\Messiah group. Issued my request to join the group last night.

Back