Rebel Hill still around?

Please read the entire discussion before expecting something illegal.
I read it all. I tried reaching him to purchase some years back without luck. I also tried reaching him without luck either, this is the only reason why I am asking it they were uploaded somewhere else..... That's all. I'm not interested in doing anything illegal nor pushing anyone to do so.
It is great having the introduction online on his YouTube channel but I'm interested on the other part too.

The only reason why you're asking is still not legal. There's a misunderstanding of copyright. Craig's copyright to his work entitles him to control where it is copied or if it is even copied at all. It is Craig's right not to copy or further distribute his work. While his site is discontinued, he was well aware of every other publishing platform that he could have used. He chose to stop distribution of his content. Let's respect fellow artists and copyright law. There's very little left these days.

Did you finally upload them?
Yeah now that LW is back in business it's probably not a good idea as Craig might resurface. TBH - his free stuff on YT is plenty good although he included a bunch of samples and various assets in the whole package and went into great detail as well.

Yeah now that LW is back in business it's probably not a good idea as Craig might resurface. TBH - his free stuff on YT is plenty good although he included a bunch of samples and various assets in the whole package and went into great detail as well.
Oh sure, I will wait and see if he gets the website up and running again. I'm just worried as he seems to be vanished for some years already.

Back