North West Uk Lightwave Groups

Not sure why they recommended Thursdays - we could try a Thursday out and ask them then what Fridays are like. They might just be trying to get us to go in at a quieter time!

How many would be up for the 22nd October? To see if it's worthwhile? Just a chance to natter about LightWave - looks like we have much to speculate on!

I've just checked train times and the last one leaves Nottingham at 9:45 p.m. I can get there any time on Thursday, work permitting. What do you want to do, bring laptops and display some recent stuff, or is it just a general chat and drinks?

Hmm - should we try a Friday instead then? If Kev can't make it til 8-8.30, and you'll need to leave for the train, you'll have enough time to mutter "Unified Geometry Engine" before parting ways :D If it was a Friday we could always get there for 6ish maybe?

Hmm - should we try a Friday instead then? If Kev can't make it til 8-8.30, and you'll need to leave for the train, you'll have enough time to mutter "Unified Geometry Engine" before parting ways :D If it was a Friday we could always get there for 6ish maybe?

Friday might be easier for me for traveling, but don't want to
make it difficult for others, so really whats easiest for 'Waves O' light'

Don't mind what we do - I don't have a laptop but I'll bring a few things on a HardDrive.

Kev

Friday is just as good as any. Same thing applies, I can get there anytime, last train is 9.45. Failing that, it's a cheap overnight hotel.

So, .... just to check - is this for 23rd Oct

at The
National Videogame Arcade
24-32 Carlton Street
Nottingham
NG1 1NN

Open till 11pm

I've suggested Friday 13th November - a ways off but I can't make the 23rd :/ The Skype posse - bless 'em, were after an all weekender in York, but there's no way I could get a pass for that <sniff>. Steph even suggested Amsterdam, purely on the premise "it was cheaper"... ;)

Maybe we could do Notts this time, then try another venue after, shift it around the Midlands and North? Give everyone a fair shot at the LW pie!

I've suggested Friday 13th November - a ways off but I can't make the 23rd

yep That's ok for me.
will have to confirm arrangements nearer the time.

The Skype posse - bless 'em, were after an all weekender in York, but there's no way I could get a pass for that <sniff>. Steph even suggested Amsterdam, purely on the premise "it was cheaper"... ;)

you've lost me here.......... I have no idea what your talking about.?:D

Maybe we could do Notts this time, then try another venue after, shift it around the Midlands and North? Give everyone a fair shot at the LW pie!

Yep that's ok. ........... like going on tour!, A Traveling Lightwave bus.:thumbsup:

I couldn't make anything in the next few months but thought I'd say hi. Originally from Liverpool, spent some time in Sheffield and now I'm in Chesterfield.

I couldn't make anything in the next few months but thought I'd say hi. Originally from Liverpool, spent some time in Sheffield and now I'm in Chesterfield.

Excellent to hear from another local. I'm sure there will be plenty of future meetings you can attend.

To be honest Kev, I'm as lost in Notts as you - but if you wanted to come to mine and leave your car here, I could drive us both in?

Back