London Lightwave

Hi Kev
Rare but not defeated.....
17th is good too, fingers crossed get to meet the gang, real lightwavers in the same room - don't get to see that every day.

Si

Hi - What time do you meet?
I had a look on Google earth and found 'Lydden Road' - do you meet at the Business Center

Not sure if I can make it yet, I'm traveling from Gloucester.

Hey Kev,

Sorry for the slow reply, I don't seem to be getting notifications when this thread updates anymore:(

Usually around 6-6.30ish, but we hit the pub after so will be around for most of the evening.

What time are you thinking? Yes, in the business centre!

Kev xx

Sorry for the slow reply

That's OK,

I'm not sure at this point - it depends on work - I'll have to take the afternoon off.
but you recon on 6 - ish at the Business center on the Thur 18th. (unless this changes of course ?)

whats parking like at that time ?

I'm happy to give a lift to anybody from this side of the country (Gloucester)

Regards Kev

OK, it's all official now!

Here's the blurb I sent out to people in the facebook group

A year has passed since the last official event (though I know some of us have met for beers in town since then!). Anyway, I'm delighted to announce we have a new event coming up imminently - on Thursday the 18th September. We're hoping to have some awesome demos of nodal motion and anything else cool we can find! It's being hosted at the offices of Absolutely Cuckoo, run by the awesome Kevin Snoad (who you might have met at previous events!).

Absolutely Cuckoo,
Units 32 & 33 Earlsfield Business Centre,
9 Lydden Road,
London SW18 4LT, United Kingdom

It's a bit futher afield than our previous central London meets, but we hope that doesn't put any of you off from joining your fellow 'wavers! If you get there later, we may have decamped to a local pub - in which case call Dan on 07957 618172

And here's the flyer!
LLW_september2014.jpg

I'm incredibly excited to announce that courtesy of our friends at the Lightwave3D Group we're going to have some awesome giveaways at this event. We have one full license of Lightwave 11.6 and one for Chronosculpt too. Thanks again to the awesome guys at LW3D group for supporting this event - you rock!

See you there :)

Yay!

You gotta be in it to win it ;)

Kev xx

- - - Updated - - -

That's OK,

I'm not sure at this point - it depends on work - I'll have to take the afternoon off.
but you recon on 6 - ish at the Business center on the Thur 18th. (unless this changes of course ?)

whats parking like at that time ?

I'm happy to give a lift to anybody from this side of the country (Gloucester)

Regards Kev

Kev

There should be plenty of free parking by 6.30 :)

Kev xx

Updated flyer - reminding you WE HAVE AWESOME PRIZES TO BE WON! All you have to do is turn up, and hang out for the draw :)

LLW_september2014_v02.jpg

Actually - who was it who had that project last time, with the house building up from components? It was done using some of Dpont's nodal motion tools IIRC? Argghhhh... the last meet was so long ago, I can't remember!

T'was I. And it was a dog kennel. :D

I don't have time to revise the full on presentation I was going to give way back when, but I'm sure I can fill half an hour or so with some nodal waffling. ;)

Back