RS-8 Alternative

VideoTek PDG-418

Can anyone confirm the 3rd party plugin VT-MIDI is what I would need to use the desk from the VideoTek PDG-418 with a VT5? I see lots of talk about this desk/panel and am looking for the software/interface to make it work.

Thanks!!

What's the latest on this (checked that youngmonkey link and there is no mention of Serial-VT now)? There is currently a GVG 110CV for sale on my local online auction site. So if there is some software out there that can interface the two, I will seriously look at purchasing the 110CV.

Videotek PDG-418 is back on the scene!

What's the latest on this (checked that youngmonkey link and there is no mention of Serial-VT now)? There is currently a GVG 110CV for sale on my local online auction site. So if there is some software out there that can interface the two, I will seriously look at purchasing the 110CV.

Hey people! Has anyone had any luck with videotek control panel? I picked up a Videotek PDG-418 a while ago for $30 in an excellent condition and I am stuck with it. I can't find info on how to port it to VT. I tried to contacted Keith, found him, promises made, and never heard from him again :), he is a very busy man indeed. I have contacted most of the good VT gurus on here. If anyone is successfully using a Videotek PDG-418please help. All I need is the code/script/plugin or data whatever, I will do the rest myself.

Back