New Docs!

John Perkins

NewTek Staff
Ok, after a long wait...<drumroll>

Updated TScript docs!

Endulge me on this one thing. I don't use MS Office, I use Open Office. Since this is being released in the spirit of sharing programming information, I think it's fitting releasing the information in Open Office format.

If you don't have Open Office, you can get it here for free:
http://www.openoffice.org/

NewTek doesn't claim that this documentation is factually correct or offer any support for user created scripts.

I'll help out just like always, but that's on my own time. If you learn something from this, please do the same and help others. It's not fair for it to be a one-way information exchange.

Have fun!

Last edited:
after all these years, i have yet to delve into the world of toasterscripting, but open office is cool....

;)

Fantastic!

Just a couple of days ago, while driving my Jeep, I was idly thinking to myself, "Hey, I bet now that John's on the inside, he's going to see that ToasterScript documentation starts getting caught up."

Does yellow hair dye make your hair into a psychic thought transmitter?

VT Owner said:
Endulge me on this one thing. I don't use MS Office, I use Open Office. Since this is being released in the spirit of sharing programming information, I think it's fitting releasing the information in Open Office format.
Hear! Hear! ("hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!") A man after my own heart. Thanks a bunch.

Hi John,
Here is another idea:

Adobe PDF are in my opinion the best way to share documents because Acobrat Reader is already installed in amolst every computer around the world.

You could convert the Open Office document using "PRIMO PDF" (it's free).

It is installed as a printer and you can Convert to PDF from any application by simply 'printing' to the PrimoPDF printer.

Visit the Primo PDF web site and try it:

http://www.primopdf.com/

After create a PDF file (if you can) post it here so, i can download it :thumbsup:

PDF version of the new toaster script docs

...for anyone interested I have already
converted this to PDF, the file is attached.

its zipped for your convience, hope you guys
(and or gals) find it usefull. thanks John for the orignal.

peace out and happy toastin'

Hey ssdcinc;
I think you made a mistake.
Instead of the PDF you attached a Microsoft Word Document.
Well, it's good anyways because now i can open it :D

Here is the PDF (like you said, if it's useful for anyone)
View attachment 28550

Thanks peeps :thumbsup:

I stand corrected, sory for the mistake, I do also
have the PDF, just pointed it to the wrong directory
..sorry!!!

eBrito said:
Hey ssdcinc;
I think you made a mistake.
Instead of the PDF you attached a Microsoft Word Document.
Well, it's good anyways because now i can open it :D

Here is the PDF (like you said, if it's useful for anyone)
View attachment 28550

Thanks peeps :thumbsup:

Yeah I guess PDF are good for READING. I dislike them (PDF files) because I can't append my own notes, make corrections or add examples, (without throwing money at Adobe). To me a "portable document format" would be really portable if it were open source and run on multiple OS's.

With Open Office I can update the files and share them again with users! Therefore, I appreciate that John shared these with us in OO format. BTW, Open Office will also export any file as a PDF.

Raul_Chiorean said:
Maybe I'm dum but please tell me where are these docs. I can see no attachement here.
Thank's

Looks like the link has been removed for one reason or another....

Back