Workaround for Resizing Multiple Lines of Text, Numerically and Simultaneously?

Quiet1onTheSet

In SpeedEDIT 1.5.5 an associate is attempting to simultaneously alter font size numerically, for several text boxes (all of which are the same size).

I'm aware of the Group/Ungroup gadgets within the Title Compose tab. But, there seems to be no way to numerically alter the text size of multiple lines of text simultaneously.

Anyone got a Tip, Trick, or workaround for this?
Q1

Last edited:

orig had a 2000 the orig.
and before that I had some kind of really expensive Matrox card.
I even remember my first editing job with a 2 inch quad machine.
boy those were the days.
Here is a pix of one of those beasts (1,900 lbs) I was trying to resurect this one but, alas, too many parts were missing.
sorry for the hi-jack

Attachments

• TR-70_VTR_at_CV_Prod_01.jpg
    TR-70_VTR_at_CV_Prod_01.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 633
orig had a 2000 the orig.
and before that I had some kind of really expensive Matrox card.
boy those were the days.
Here is a pix of one of those beasts (1,900 lbs) I was trying to resurect this one but, alas, too many parts were missing.
sorry for the hi-jack
Wow. Now, *that's* a beast!

Originally Posted by Pete Draves View Post

Ahhh.... color framing .... and sync rolls ......

sure don't miss that. If the kids only knew. ;)

and the horrible sound the scanner made when it sliced through the tape . . .and hopfully not the tape ops finger in the process

My memory is fading fast, but I seem to remember using a razor blade, some sort of liquid and a microscope to edit on one of those machines back in the early sixties. Very old.......

Every morning in the recording studio, I had to clean and align the tape heads. :hammer: Had to change hats to engineer when digital came along.
At least making coffee hasn't become an obsolete profession.

I wonce said to a woman associate, I hate computers, and she instantly replied, sure beats a moviola.

Yes we are all getting old. Me am 66!

Pete

Two IVC reel-to-reel decks, armed with a stopwatch in an attempt to synchronize "backtiming" and edit on the fly......

Ahhhh.....those were the days.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
show your age...
pete
------------------------------

age - 53

Started out in TV just when 3/4 Tape and RCA TK 76 rigs were pushing out daily film processing for the 6 & 10 newscasts.

OT: Is Our Buddy "Pete Draves" Still Around These Parts?

Goodness, Pete!
I suspect by now would be your 70th! :hey: If so, Happy Belated Birthday, Guy.
-The *other* "Pete"

I've got you all beat - I'll be 73 in October. Still have fond memories of the liquid, microscope, and razor blade for cutting quad tape. My upright Moviola still works and my non-profit (www.twotreesinc.org) has three Amiga Video-Toaster Flyers up for sale.

Back