Wanted - Introduction to Lightwave course by Splinegod Larry Schultz

TheLexx

Does anyone have the marathon thirty hour course Introduction to Lightwave by Splinegod Larry Schultz ? I'll be honest and say I have asked some individual members but no one seems to know. Even if someone does a "Yes, I've got it but I'm not selling it to you" I would still be happy it is not lost to history. :)

The reason I ask about this specific course is because I was recently lucky enough to obtain a Lightwave haul from Ebay Germany with LW editions going back from version 5, plus some training materials (pic !). Some of these items still look good today, and included was the full Professional Character Series by Larry Schultz (original discs personally issued), and I became much more intrigued by the past and wanting to see the Introduction to Lightwave course. I admit it is not essential per se, but I am planning to soon lock myself away from humanity for a little while and go on a Lightwave bender to crack some things, and Splinegod's material is still excellent (in my view).

On that note, can someone clear up a little mystery for me. Who is the strange space lizard (?) sometimes seen on the old Courses pages ? Where does he feature ?

View attachment 142876

I appreciate there may be some other considerations here, so I would deal with payment(s) however any owner felt was the best way. Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 408
Last edited:
Wow, I haven't been on the forum for a few years, and just stumbled on this post now... I do have 12 DVD's from the late great SplineGod, purchased from Kurv Studios. Titles include: Modeling a Head with Splines; Displacements and Endomorphs (Volumes I and II); Tips & Tricks - Bubble & Waves; UV Texturing; Get into Modeling with Splines; Logo Design and Creation; Industrial Modeling Series; Weightmaps and Endomorphs; Intro to Lightwave 3D Modeling & Special FX; Tips & Tricks - Pyro FX; Foundations of Character Rigging (Rigging a Quadruped)
I've kept them all this time for the sake of nostalgia, but if someone has an actual need of them, I'm happy to give them a new home for whatever the purchaser deems their value to him or her.

Back