Video on Mac, but not Windows

TheKingBacc

Trying to connect an old NewTek Connect Spark HDMI to vMix. Signal path goes Camera > Connect Spark HDMI > 4 port switch > 48 port managed switch. I can see the video and audio feed on the web portal. I can see the video and audio feed in NDI Monitor on a Mac and in OBS on a Mac. But on the desired machine (running vMix), I see the device, but only get black video. I've tested using OBS on the same vMix machine. I made sure that no other devices on the network are receiving the signal. I have the most up-to-date NDI 5 Core Suite, and the NDI|HX Drive is installed. I've tested turning off firewalls, defender programs, anything that acts as a bouncer of incoming signals. It is set to Unicast. I have tried plugging straight into the main 48 port switch. The Connect Spark HDMI is up to date on firmware. I am more annoyed that I can receive the signal on a Mac, but not Windows. What am I missing that is not allowing me to get the signal straight into vMix?

I have other NDI signals incoming from other devices on the network, this just seems to be the one that causes problems.

Last edited:
Back