Trying to find the LW 2015.0, .1,.2,.3 64 bit installers

ViciousWave

When I bought LW2015 I only downloaded the 32 bit versions now trying to find the 64 bit installers on the site.

Thinking I would always be able to find them here on the site? But a while ago I had problems with my email account so I got a new forum registration. But alas no more installers to find. So where can I still download the 64installers of this beautiful piece of software?

thnx in advance

The login credentials that are used for these forums are not shared with the login credentials for account purchases.

In other words, credentials for forums.newtek.com are not used in lightwave3d.com.

So getting a new forum account will not help you access your Lightwave account.

If you try resetting your lightwave3d.com account password, you should be able to access your downloads.

No noone is responding there.
All I got was an robot auto message. But nothing happened.
Yes sure it's about 2015 but I probably purchased it in 2017 should it matter??
First time I need support in years.

When I download a firefox for example a little search and click boom I have it but here it seems on Newtek even if you purchased two licenses they don't care and don't even respond. What a terrible support it's incredible.

Noone is responding even after filling in all my license key lock id,...name....before mailing them.

Is there a way to download the 2015 installers legally? Since I have my purchased licenses.

This is making me sick,
It's now almost a month later!
thnx for a responce

It must still be on an old account. Years ago I asked to change it to a new email account. But if I recall when doing so my old account was removed(I think) And I guess Newtek just made a new account without reassigning from the old or converting it to the new email address. In the new I can login but there are no registered products and I am unable to, since it's probably still registered in the old.
I never asked to make a new account years ago but only to change my email. I guess that was never done correctly.
Never checked I could still download my registered Lightwave. But now years later when I log in I see the problem.
The old email address I don't think I still use it, since some emails didn't arrive I think it was a free Gmx.com address.

Back