Tricaster Instant Replay bug in 8-2-231227 - fix?

Hi!

Problem: The instant replay videos on DDR are always starting from the very beginning, not some seconds back since the Tricaster Software 8-2-231227

As it seems that the previous forum thread for this issue is gone, i would like to ask again, when we can expect a fix for this bug?
It is exactly three month now, that the buggy software version was published and the bug is not minor: The replay function to DDR is not usable anymore, you have to downgrade the machine to get it back :-(

Many thanks for giving us an update.

Best regards,
Matthias

I wouldn't expect that with a TC Elite
WHY ???

This is/was a feature (well implemented into UI too later in time) and working just fine since a while now on most (all?) TC models.
I do remember some sports productions back in 2016/2017 I started using this (by then new) added feature implementation into TC software.

Last edited:
Hi Matthias, (@matthias-web)

indeed strange why only a few ´official´ lines (Steve) came back on this yet, while this topic started already in the previous forum weeks ago ... :unsure:

Last edited:
I'm experiencing the same problem. I just did an software upgrade a couple of weeks ago and used it for a sports event this past weekend. The replays are starting from the recording start time regardless of the replay length selected, i.e. 3, 5, 8, or 10 seconds.

I have the Mini-4K.

Thank you.

David

There are definitely issues, surrounding the mini 4K updating, I don’t think the updating process as transition well between Newtek & Vizrt. Somethings gone wrong!

I'm experiencing the same problem. I just did an software upgrade a couple of weeks ago and used it for a sports event this past weekend. The replays are starting from the recording start time regardless of the replay length selected, i.e. 3, 5, 8, or 10 seconds.

I have the Mini-4K.

Thank you.

David
Hi David, do you have the chance to downgrade your Mini-4K to 8-1-230823 Build, like e.g. Matthias (started this thread) did do so to get this feature working again for daily work needed, until ´official´ fix will become finally available?

Hi David, do you have the chance to downgrade your Mini-4K to 8-1-230823 Build, like e.g. Matthias (started this thread) did do so to get this feature working again for daily work needed, until ´official´ fix will become finally available?
I will give that a try. I am at the latest, 8-2...227C, but I'll try that earlier version.

Back