Transition Logic and stop points?

alanjduggan

Hi guys,

I am trying to play a transition logic scene that has bullet points on one layer and a header on another. The bullet layer has stop points. My problem is this: when I play the combo page and go through one set of points and want to move on to another the title animates, even though it hasn't changed.

When I play the scenes seperately rather than a combo page I can get it to do this fine in Trio. The problem is that I need to play it through content pilot which behaves like a combo page because I guess thats what it is!

Has anyone else had this problem, Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

you may want to try to store stop points button on the Object Control in any call up scene. This will throw the stop points into the background logic. You may need to remake the template again as well,
good luck

The problems that we are having are because of pressing continue on the combo page. This is the reason that it works when we use the two seperate scenes through Trio. When we drive both of these scenes through Pilot then it is treated like a combo page would be in Trio. A continue on a T.L. scene changes its state even if it does not have any continue points in the animation. Is this the way that Viz should behave? Surely if the information has not changed then nothing should happen on the stage?

Back