Switcher Module

Demon8

When I bring up click on switcher the Switcher Module isn't on the screen, but the switcher indicator shows on to of the screen. If I click on the indicator next the 1 - 6 preset buttons to turn the switcher on and off, it still never show up on the my desktop.

switcher

At some time it looks like the system had 2 monitors. The memory setting shows where setup has been (screen 2). you can temporaraly use a second monitor and move the module to the correct screen and save the layout and then remove the second monitor and all should be correct. I know there is a reset configuration button some where but that removes all the settings. Then you start everything from scratch.

Pete
The old goat in Oak Creek WI

Hi

Switcher

Thanks Pete, I'll try that as soon as I get home and and let you know what happens.

Swwitcher

Now that I have dual monitors set up, I can't get VT to span across both screens. It use to go across both screens, but for some reason the vt skin only coers one monitor. I can pull any module to the other screen, but I can't get VT to take up both screens. This actually my old VT3 system. My VT5 does it by defualt, so hat am I missing?

Dual Monitors

I have dual monitors set up, I can't get VT to span across both screens. It use to go across both screens, but for some reason the vt skin only covers one monitor. I can pull any module to the other screen, but I can't get VT's skin to take up both screens. This is actually my old VT3 system. My VT5 does it by defualt, so hat am I missing?

I think there is an option for that in the VT preferences. Something about multiple monitors.

Kris

dual display

right click your windows screen and right click properties.

select the settings tab clicke the advanced button and select the n-vidia tab

start the nvidia control panel and set up dual display settings

Pete

vt

when running vt select from the main dropdown menu Preferences

under the desktop settings there is a selection to span all monitors

Pete

I got VT3 to span across both monitors, but still no switcher module. I even did a fresh install of the OS and all my programs. Tried resetting configs also.

Back