SpeedEDIT?

Love the secret plan possibility. What a great editor'
The version I have is Speededit 2.

I am editing my project in in 1080 HD as I always do.(for years) Before today I could render my project in AVI uncompressed 422 or QuickTime or QT H264 or multiple other formats with no problem.

The problem that I am having as of today is that all those options seem to have disappeared. When I go to the render page and try to render the only option that comes up is WMV.

It's seems all the codecs disappeared.

Desperate for answer.

I have it in an old computer, and still saves the day once in time, but I need more power and tried on a new system, but it asks for the serial number (that I don't have anymore), tried on the NT page in my software and used one of the old serials noted there, but it won't let me.... any ideas?
I heard SE it's free now, but it doesn't seems to be that way :p
I need to edit a lot of HD clips of LW animation, and it's not possible in my older system, anyone knows what to do?

... I need more power and tried on a new system, but it asks for the serial number (that I don't have anymore), tried on the NT page in my software and used one of the old serials noted there, but it won't let me.... any ideas?
Installing on a different computer would naturally require a new unlock code. I don't know whether CS is still able to generate these or not.

I heard SE it's free now, but it doesn't seems to be that way :p
That's not entirely correct. SE can be installed and used free of charge on at least some TriCasters, but it was never freely supplied apart from that.

Back