rig replace

armodillo

Hi guys
i have a rigged character no animation and i have rig with animation no object just bones
i want to add to the rigged character this animation or replace the rig
how can i do this process
anyone helping me

i have this
1639607944876.png
i want to replace with this

1639608590747.png

I'm not 100% on this just looking at your screen shots.

Be at Frame 0 in any case, Select All Bones and Turn Bones OFF. If the ugly deformations clear, good.

Now with the bones still selected, hit r to record bone rest position.

See where that puts things first before trying to switch out the geom..

Last edited:
I finally snagged the model. It's much more complex as it's not a normal character plus has a lot of extra rigging for the cloth. I'll look at it more later as it is a challenge, but I've a lot going on at the moment.

There are other FBX import options in Layout and using Joints, but a lot of add'l fiddling, Deleting of tip bones, etc. The character in the 2nd image is via Daz, but you can see the similarities in structure.

Attachments

• RFA Model as Imported as Scene.jpg
    RFA Model as Imported as Scene.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Sabrina Rigged.jpg
    Sabrina Rigged.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 203
I finally snagged the model. It's much more complex as it's not a normal character plus has a lot of extra rigging for the cloth. I'll look at it more later as it is a challenge, but I've a lot going on at the moment.

There are other FBX import options in Layout and using Joints, but a lot of add'l fiddling, Deleting of tip bones, etc. The character in the 2nd image is via Daz, but you can see the similarities in structure.
thank you for your effort appreciated to you
sorry english not my native language :)
still to hard for me :(

Back