No audio coming out TC mini 4k

The other Spark, is really an Input Module which came with the Mini 4K. However, I think the only difference between it and a Spark Plus 4K, is that the Input module supports PoE (while the Spark Plus 4K must be powered by USB).
Can I update the firmware on those TCMI4KUHD using the spark plus 4K 0277 firmware bin?

Try using the failsafe IP to access the web interface on the unit, perhaps that will let you in. The failsafe IP is 192.168.100.168

hmmm..., maybe trying to us a fix-IP network connection port setup to this 192.168.100.168 failsafe IP instead, especially if your network configuration may be not in the 192.168....range?

Not sure if you will need a cross-over type of network cable then to get this direct cable connection between PC and this Spark unit working.
Maybe someone else (Kane?) can provide the right feedback on this one.

Last edited:
The netmask is class C, so you would need to be in the 192.168.100.xxx range to connect using the failsafe. If you are using DHCP you might be able to look on the server at the IP address that have been handed out to see if the unit is getting an IP.

1713451024760.png

Hiya Kane
We are using DHCP, when we login to our network router the Sparks’s IP address which is connected to the switch doesn’t show up.
Thanks for your patience, I’m not totally network survey, I’m not sure how to configure the system so that it’s in the 192.168.100.168 range. All the IP addresses found on our network router are in the 192.168.0 range.

You need to manually configure your computer to an IP address in range (like 192.168.100.1), try to connect and configure the unit. Then you can set your computer back to DHCP.

You need to manually configure your computer to an IP address in range (like 192.168.100.1), try to connect and configure the unit. Then you can set your computer back to DHCP.
Hi Kane, i have no idea how to do this, can you give me a guide/ walk through Plse😩

But...,
were you able to get access again to unit now using this Static ´Fail Safe´ IP Address 192.168.100.168 as Kain mentioned earlier, or is unit now indeed kind of ´dead´ ?
Maybe your local reseller has an idea (again. like with your Mini 4K) what may went wrong with this Spark device?
When I look into your previous posts unit did (kind of) work until you started trying to upate firmware version, correct?

Last edited:
Back