NewTek virtual sets

lance.a.simon

Exec Producer TV Webinars
Hi folks!

I just downloaded the "Market Trends" virtual set demo from https://store.newtek.com/index.php/virtual-sets/market-trends.html. I can find it easily in Tricaster and love that it has 4 different select-able inputs for the image regions, that is fantastic.

But -- I can't find it in VSE2 to make any changes, and I don't see any Photoshop source files.

Is this just because I just downloaded a demo?

I'm trying to evaluate how much I can customize the graphics within these beautiful NewTek virtual sets.

Thank you!

Lance

I don't believe the Demo version of these sets include the VSE project file (if it did, I'm not sure we'd have been able to effectively prevent unauthorized use). I'm glad you like the set, though; I think some of these are very cool ... business, industrial and SOHO applications, quite different than our usual LiveSet fare.

Steve, I have been looking all over the place online and in this forum and it seems you might be able to help with my situation. I am an old vt5 user which was the first system to use livesets I believe. it came with a plugin for lightwave and Aura that allowed for working your own livesets. I found the software for lightwave and installed it but the exporter/compiler does not show up in the masterplugins dropdown. Actually the Aura version would suit my needs more but I did not download it when it was available. now the registration download area is completely changed and no longer has that file. As I am typing this I have newtek support on the line. they say they have emailed me a link. I have not checked to see if this is the solution so If you have more info on this please let me know. Thanks

Back