Multiple Camera's

daz1761

Hello,

I am currently doing a university assignment using modeller and layout, but the tutor has asked for multiple camera angles. I know how to create and set up different cameras but was wondering how i switch between them when all of them are moving around the environment. My tutor mentioned a plug in but i am struggling to get hold of him at the moment.

I am using LW 9.6

Many thanks

You can use Camera Selector (from Master Plugins under Utilities Tab)
You can select keyframes to switch from one camera to another. :)

Many thanks!

TBH i wasn't expecting a quick reply as i am a bit early with my request as i am still in modeller atm but will try it a bit later and let you know how i get on.

Iv'e also got to work out how to parent a roller coaster to a track i have made, work work work lol

Cheers :)

Make sure you kept the path to make the roller coaster track: you can save that out as the motion for the cars.

Cheers guys,

Phew, i thought for a min i didn't have the paths i made with the spline draw tool but i have been saving incrementally so i defo should have them, my track has 3 tubes i made with the rail extrude so i am a bit confused as how to keep the car iv'e made to the 2 top ones and ignore the one lower in the middle.

Cheers

Hello,

Iv'e only just tried adding the switch camera from the master plug ins and managed to add 2 cameras and i managed to get one camera to switch to another but i cant see the keyframes in the graph editor, also does 'Enable Dynamic Preview' need to be ticked?

Thanks

The main problem with camera selector is that the cameras must have the same resolution and zoom factor - if not - you will have errors during sequence rendering.

Back