Missing Forums

Marty01

I'm really sorry to see that all the VT3,4,5 info, SpeedEdit, and Lightwave info is gone. I still referred back to those forums sometime. I was hoping they would eventually show up here, but it looks like that's not going to happen. I'm actually still using a VT5 system and would love to find the SDI upgrade for it. So far I haven't been able too. Also, I noticed that the TCXD460 and 860 are not listed in the Legacy list with the latest software for them. Hopefully, someone will add those to the list there.

Thanks,
Marty Davis

Not even a response to my above posting from Vizrt. I guess they have no intentions to add those forums here. Maybe they thought they weren't used enough, but I would have thought a lot of earlier Newtek customers still use Lightwave. Oh well, that's technology I guess. We will just have to do the best we can I guess.

There was Toaster / Flyer FAQ I was access in the forum just before it all went away. There was even a message pinned at the top saying the old forums were being merged into this one.

I'm really sorry to see that all the VT3,4,5 info, SpeedEdit, and Lightwave info is gone. I still referred back to those forums sometime. I was hoping they would eventually show up here, but it looks like that's not going to happen. I'm actually still using a VT5 system and would love to find the SDI upgrade for it. So far I haven't been able too. Also, I noticed that the TCXD460 and 860 are not listed in the Legacy list with the latest software for them. Hopefully, someone will add those to the list there.

Thanks,
Marty Davis
Hi Marty, these have likely been archived and we can see about unarchiving them. As we just relaunched the new Forum please do give us some patience as we work to make this better.

As we are still making adjustments to these forums based on user input, you'll now find a new area of forums called "Historical Records" where you will have access to many of the forums mentioned above.

Back