Macro (or button toggle?) to include current DSKs in next transition?

editingfx

For example, on Ross switchers there's a preference to enable double-punch of the BKG button in the next transition area to include all current DSKs in the next transition. eg; DSKs 2 & 3 are currently on. I want to transition off DSKs 2 and 3 with the BKD and also bring on DSK 1: on Ross you'd double punch BKD and then press DSK 1 to add it to the transition elements selected.

Is there a method, either macro or button, to do the same on TC2? I've found some macro ideas, but they don't reference the current state of the DSK (eg, if On, add to trans, if Off, do nothing).

Thanks!

That's what the small button between BKGD and FTB marked by an 'eyeball' icon is for. If you look in the docs, this is referred to as QuickSelect. At least some CSes support it, and there are probably keystroke shortcuts and a corresponding macro, please forgive me for not taking time to hunt this down just now ... meetings, meetings, meetings!

1704830821367.png

Awesome, thanks Steve! Yeah, I did some searching in the docs but my Find Fu wasn't strong enough. ;) Appreciate it!

Back