LW 2019 license for Sale

pbaroque20

Polygon Folder
Hello all,

Ever since I switched to Linux I've been forced to use Modo as my main modeling tool and I don't have much reason to keep the software. It's unfortunate because I had good memories making some of my best work with LW, but I'm not turning back from Linux.

This license includes LW 2015 and 2018. I'm selling this for $550 (+ the $100 transfer fee = $650 total). Please feel free to DM me if interested.

I also have plugins associated with my LW serial:

3rd Powers Bundle
MetaMesh ($40), LWBrush ($80), Boolean Tool ($25), Paint Weights ($70) = $215

DB&W
qckPck 2018 & 2019 w/ qckHuD: $15

Thank you!

Last edited:
To those wondering if the 3rd Powers Bundle can be sold separately, I was able to confirm with another user that 3rd Powers do not transfer licenses to another serial. Their plugins are tied to that LW serial initially registered. I would have liked to sell this bundle separately but unfortunately not for this.

Last edited:
Ok to be clear the 3rd powers plugins/misc are sold separately - You're still getting 50% discount on them. But the license (+ transfer) is $650.

Ok to be clear the 3rd powers plugins/misc are sold separately - You're still getting 50% discount on them. But the license (+ transfer) is $650.
There may be a misunderstanding of what the words "to be clear" mean when you stated the opposite in the previous post.

It may be easier to say you can buy the entire kit for $880. If you only want LW for $650, the 3rd Powers and DB&W plugins get thrown in the trash.

The $100 transfer fee is based on a policy when there were LW Customer Service employees to set up a license account on lightwave3d.com and when there was a belief that there would be future releases of LW. If there's no expectation to upgrade beyond LW 2020, this fee may not be necessary.

Last edited:
There may be a misunderstanding of what the words "to be clear" mean when you stated the opposite in the previous post.

It may be easier to say you can buy the entire kit for $880. If you only want LW for $650, the 3rd Powers and DB&W plugins get thrown in the trash.

The $100 transfer fee is based on a policy when there were LW Customer Service employees to set up a license account on lightwave3d.com and when there was a belief that there would be future releases of LW. If there's no expectation to upgrade beyond LW 2020, this fee may not be necessary.
Thank you. Yes this is what I mean. Total kit is $880. But only LW is $650. If we exclude the fee, it would be $780 for the entire kit, $550 for the just LW.

We're having the same issue with LW 2015. It was stagnant for some time until 2018 came out. I have no idea what the prospect is, but it seems to me that as long as NewTek is still around the fee would have to be included? Is it really over with development? Sorry I haven't really kept up. In that case, I would just have to change email/credientials from my account to the buyer.

Thank you. Yes this is what I mean. Total kit is $880. But only LW is $650. If we exclude the fee, it would be $780 for the entire kit, $550 for the just LW.

We're having the same issue with LW 2015. It was stagnant for some time until 2018 came out. I have no idea what the prospect is, but it seems to me that as long as NewTek is still around the fee would have to be included? Is it really over with development? Sorry I haven't really kept up. In that case, I would just have to change email/credientials from my account to the buyer.
1616003306409.png

I don't mind paying the fee. Don't want the Newtek cops to disable the license cause we broke EULA. I also don't know how the transfer works though.

I don't mind paying the fee. Don't want the Newtek cops to disable the license cause we broke EULA. I also don't know how the transfer works though.
Adherence to the EULA is appreciated. I'm only noting that the transfer mechanism may not be in place at this time with so many people removed from LW development. Forum and social media chatter suggest that nobody is answering customer service requests. Be sure to make contact via these instructions to see if anybody is providing customer service: https://www.lightwave3d.com/support...erring-a-lightwave-or-chronosculpt-license-49

Adherence to the EULA is appreciated. I'm only noting that the transfer mechanism may not be in place at this time with so many people removed from LW development. Forum and social media chatter suggest that nobody is answering customer service requests. Be sure to make contact via these instructions to see if anybody is providing customer service: https://www.lightwave3d.com/support...erring-a-lightwave-or-chronosculpt-license-49
Understood, OP messaged them so we will see.

If it isn't too intrusive, could someone report back here to confirm if Support do respond, just so others can know there is still still a glimmer of life there... :)

Back