Looking for Lightwave 3d Artist

Rawfires79

Anyone looking for some side hustle- or Freelancers looking for more work???

I need someone to help me with work overflow. I have more work than I can complete and I need a reliable source.

The work should be fairly simple for most people on this forum.

Typically, stills and occasionally animations of mechanical parts. Not very much modeling, stp files or existing files I have already created is usually the starting point for each job.

Please hit me up, Id love to see your work and here a bit about you and tell you more about the work.

Jared
Lightwave user since 2014

Anyone looking for some side hustle- or Freelancers looking for more work???

I need someone to help me with work overflow. I have more work than I can complete and I need a reliable source.

The work should be fairly simple for most people on this forum.

Typically, stills and occasionally animations of mechanical parts. Not very much modeling, stp files or existing files I have already created is usually the starting point for each job.

Please hit me up, Id love to see your work and here a bit about you and tell you more about the work.

Jared
Lightwave user since 2014

Jared,

I am currently looking for additional income as my two long term contracts have been terminated due to the COVID 19 epidemic.

I am a freelance artist with over 20 years of 3D/CG modeling experience. My primary contact work revolved around two areas:

1) Low polygon count models build for online games using light mapping and normal maps. The low-poly work involved creating assets for an online game. Those assets included buildings, interior decorations, plants, and vehicles; as well as replicas of props and objects which were seen in Movies and TV
2) High polygon count studio replica creations for Rapid Prototyping. These were for collectibles, replicas, and 1:6 scale figurines

I've never worked with STP format before, but may be able to export and import using a different compatible format.

The following link has a limited portfolio of my work: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f5j6ustjnwngbm6/AADels-oSUDKd8ot28nvUfr1a?dl=0

Sean
Lightwave user since 1999

Attachments

• glider01.jpg
    glider01.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 323
  • QMx_deathglider-final.jpg
    QMx_deathglider-final.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 312
  • Commision Carpathia Rescue Vehicle 02.jpg
    Commision Carpathia Rescue Vehicle 02.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 338