Lizzards - anytimenow

ah... just bored i guess...

+ this thread can't possibly go off the rail.

GbFv1iF.png

(yes, the PhotoShop "art" is supposed to look fake, before the remark)

Last edited:

ah... just bored i guess...

+ this thread can't possibly go off the rail.

GbFv1iF.png

(yes, the PhotoShop "art" is supposed to look fake, before the remark)

Everything that goes on a rail can go off a rail, there is nothing of infinity to a rail.:)

And yes..recall that there was a lizard conspiracy theory with that guy:) but it´s not him you should have used..but the hive queen itself from the U.K (to note..I´m not serious)
It would however be in danger to offend a lot of people, and perhaps not appropiate at such hard times in the U.K right now.

"V"

Last edited:

a bit more bored i guess, hey guys, release 2020!  
2TMv2Ms.gif

yeah, i heard V was awesome, but never got to see it. [cryin'] 
Q3dxkGq.gif

p4ZUVux.png

a bit more bored i guess, hey guys, release 2020!  
2TMv2Ms.gif

yeah, i heard V was awesome, but never got to see it. [cryin'] 
Q3dxkGq.gif

p4ZUVux.png

Well..."V" in the 80´s was fun sometimes to watch, probably because I got a crush on that blond lead girl..Faye Grant (who was a human) :)
But today it´s a bit laughable I would say, then they did a renewal of the series in 2009 I think..which I only saw a few episodes on, some spaceship renders there were made with Lightwave I think.

Then You got "V" for Vendetta with Hugo Weaving and Natalie portman..which is a completely different movie..but that one was awesome...just so you don´t confuse it all by any chance:)

The V intro music for the 80´s Lizard show :) was a clear rip of almost of Peter Gabriels .."Rythm of the Heat"..but I have mentioned that before.

So what more can we have fantasies about ...Xenu, thetan etc?

Last edited:
Back