LiveSet - Caught_in_the_net - watermark

I am having issues loading this into TCP v2. I get the set to copy into the VSFX folder, but there is not a newtek info folder. Perhaps this is not needed. I can get the widest focal length to load, but none of the other focal lengths. After I choose the LS, you usually choose "Center, Right, Left, Closeup, etc." When I try to choose yours, it seems ghosted.

In spite of this, it loads the wide shot, that looks very cool. The multimonitor look, and the "scan lines" added are nice touches.

There is an another interesting anomlie, but the TCP v2 wll only allow me to patch this set VIA composite. If I use y/c, it disappears. If this is clever copy protection, hats off.

I don't know how in the world you did that.

I am going to redownload your file, and try in on my VT5 and reload on the tCP. I guess it has moved?

I am pals with Jose, and I try to test his sets when they need testing.

I am having issues loading this into TCP v2. I get the set to copy into the VSFX folder, but there is not a newtek info folder. Perhaps this is not needed. I can get the widest focal length to load, but none of the other focal lengths. After I choose the LS, you usually choose "Center, Right, Left, Closeup, etc." When I try to choose yours, it seems ghosted.

In spite of this, it loads the wide shot, that looks very cool. The multimonitor look, and the "scan lines" added are nice touches.

There is an another interesting anomlie, but the TCP v2 wll only allow me to patch this set VIA composite. If I use y/c, it disappears. If this is clever copy protection, hats off.

I don't know how in the world you did that.

I am going to redownload your file, and try in on my VT5 and reload on the tCP. I guess it has moved?

I am pals with Jose, and I try to test his sets when they need testing.

I have checked the set. And if it is true there is an error. (Hence having problems)
I wanted to compress the whole set, to avoid excessive weight file. Rar (Reduce your weight by eliminating some focal)
For that reason does not work correctly.

Now do not delete files (full), to avoid failures.

download here: http://www.ultimatetv.es/watermark.rar

There is no intention to make this happen… :confused:
The problem must be caused by the lack of files.

The only intention was to add multiple layers (Textures) in Live and FX. To leave a permanent mark.
I hope that now you can prove it without problems.

Back