LA user groups returning?

Got a message from Jessica a few weeks back that they will. I imagine it's a bit difficult to have a meeting when Newtek sucks up so many of the members and puts them under NDA's.

LA LWUG meetings will be returning in 2015! The biggest issue has been scheduling. As the host of the meeting location I've been a bit of a limiting factor unfortunately, due to my personal schedule. Then you have holidays, etc. But I've been talking with Jessica and I think we have locked down a date in February for our first meeting of 2015. I'm sure she'll have an announcement coming but be assured LA LWUG is alive and well and we are looking forward to seeing everyone this year!

I'm not even in LA, but really enjoy watching the videos when they've been compiled afterwards! Keep up the hard, and slightly thankless task, of doing them though!!!... it's a great resource for the community! :D

LA LWUG first meeting of 2016 is now scheduled for April 10, 2016. Meeting location is still Inter Video at 2000 N. Lincoln St. Burbank, CA 91504. Meeting will be from 2p-5p Sunday, April 10.

LA LWUG first meeting of 2016 is now scheduled for April 10, 2016. Meeting location is still Inter Video at 2000 N. Lincoln St. Burbank, CA 91504. Meeting will be from 2p-5p Sunday, April 10.

Thanks for the update Wayne. Haven't seen anything from Jessica yet though.

Hi LA Group,

I'm working in London as Head of Visualization at an architect studio http://www.pilbrowandpartners.com

...and I would like to move in CA in LA, do you have any suggestions or advices about any architects practices or archi-viz jobs where I can send my CV?
Thanks for your help!

Nico

Last edited:
Ah, good. They finally posted the recording. I was a bit under the weather and missed the meeting. Often there's not much advance notice.

Back