How to lock buttons on TC1SP or TC1LP Panel ?

Lolaaa

Hi everyone,
I'd like to know if anyone knows how to lock buttons on the TC1 Small Panel (TC1SP) ?
I was used to the proline shortcut MACRO+SHIFT but it doesen"t work on the the IP Series. It doesn't work on the TC1LP either.

Can you please help ? :)

Thanks a lot

I don't recall offhand (and I don't have one of those panels to test with) but it I recall, the buttons combo was changed slightly in Rev 7 (AE3/TC1 systems).

It should overall work the same, but something like SHIFT+ALT or SHIFT+CTRL (or CTRL+ALT) is the combo with the key you want to lock/unlock.

Hi !
I've tried all combos on the TC1SP none of them worked. Maybe it will depending the version ?
On the TC1LP the macro+shift shortcut works now ;)

Bumping this thread and seeing if you can lock a button on the TC1 SP? As Lolaaa said, Macro+Shift on TC1 LP works just fine but no combination on SP seems to work.

Thanks in advance

I asked the same thing a couple years ago when I had two TC2Es running in my home studios and my cat would jump on a panel while we were at lunch...

The 2-Stripe and 4-Stripe (Gemini family) has a LOCK button, but you can only lock specific buttons with it, there is no "LOCK ALL" solution. The Flex Dual brings back this functionality.

Back