Hi friends I am New With LightWave 3d.

NNBrothers3D

:lwicon:
Hello friends I am new with Light Wave 3D.Before I was using the 3ds Max from one year.But now I want to learn the lightWave3D.
So please can you help me in my case.I will be thankful for you.
:help::help::)

More on Essential Lightwave v9

I am not affiliated with the book in any way, but I have read it and all of the other Lightwave books currently available (all 2 of them). This book is by far the best written and illustrated, and the sample models included with it are also of good quality.
Don't be daunted by the size of the book - it is not one of those books that talks to you like a child for the first 200 pages and then spoon feeds you information for the next 800 pages. It is written like a reference, that is, there is useful information on almost every page.
It is a very comprehensive book, with discussions of architectural modeling, image compositing, and rigging. It even has a chapter devoted to the basic concepts of CG filmmaking, a topic that is often overlooked in texts. The only tutorial I couldn't make work is the one on UV mapping, which really is a problem with Lightwave, not the book itself.
Oh, and the hideous creature on the cover scares my kids...

I am not affiliated with the book in any way, but I have read it and all of the other Lightwave books currently available (all 2 of them). This book is by far the best written and illustrated, and the sample models included with it are also of good quality.
Don't be daunted by the size of the book - it is not one of those books that talks to you like a child for the first 200 pages and then spoon feeds you information for the next 800 pages. It is written like a reference, that is, there is useful information on almost every page.
It is a very comprehensive book, with discussions of architectural modeling, image compositing, and rigging. It even has a chapter devoted to the basic concepts of CG filmmaking, a topic that is often overlooked in texts. The only tutorial I couldn't make work is the one on UV mapping, which really is a problem with Lightwave, not the book itself.
Oh, and the hideous creature on the cover scares my kids...

It's the book I recommend when someone asks me. The creature on the cover is not the best example of LW character work, but just ignore that, when the book is open you don't see the cover anyway...

Thanks for guide me.I am hope that your suggetsion will help me lot.I am be thankful to all of you.

Please tell me if you have something to share with me.Again very very thanks to all of you.

Your friend
NNBrothers3D.
[email protected]

LightWaveCore And HC License Key

Hello I didn't get my LightWave CORE license key.From where I can get that key....Please help me....:help::2guns:;D

Lightwave Shortcuts-Refrence Booklet

Hi guys just adopt this shortcuts from a book to keep a separate booklet of shortcuts with refractive index.
In u want feel free to download that.
Hope it will worth to keep that.
Nillay:jam::jam::jam:

Attachments

• Lightwave3D Shortcuts Booklet.pdf
    79.7 KB · Views: 19,064
Back