Freelancers - Lightwave Generalists

Alteris3D

We are currently looking to expand our list of freelance Lightwave artists for occasional assignments. Our ideal candidates will be in the Metro Detroit, Michigan area (or willing to relocate temporarily) and also willing to work onsite with our staff animators and project managers for the duration of the assignment, which is typically 3 weeks to 3 months. We have several projects that may be coming to fruition in the next month, and we also have many assignments that seem to break around the fourth quarter ahead of the North American International Auto Show. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, you can reply or PM with your contact information and we will be contacting you.

Thank you.

Dear,

My name is Javier Gracia. I am a freelance located in Spain.
I have specialized in 3D Architectural Modeling and have been modelling architectural projects since 2003. I make models for Lightwave although I model for any other 3D software.

If you like I could send you a pdf document with some of my works, also I can provide you some models for testing purposes.

Please email us if you want more info about me.

Sincerely,
Javier Gracia / Architect
[email protected]
View attachment 141592

Back