DVE Director's Cut to be Slaughtered in less than 3 days!

DiscreetFX

Make Your Films Effective
It's been a interesting run and DVE Director's Cut has been faithful. It's our best selling product for TriCasters (SD), VT[5] & SpeedEDIT. All things must come to an end though. DVE Director's Cut will be no more in less than three days.

Last chance to save if you want to mix and match some of our best effects all in one package. We have a special retirement party price on this FX product before... poooooooof, it's gone.

http://www.discreetfx.com/products.html

http://www.discreetfx.com/DVEDirCut.html

Free shipping is also included in the special end of life price.

Add a touch of Director's effects class to your VT[5] video productions & films.

Be the first one to spot the intentional system requirement typo and win DVE Director's Cut for free.

Does that mean that if you spot the typo for VT5 you get it free too? lol
Actually it appears to be the same typo.

Yes but only if you post in that forum that you found it.

Ooh. The "1 Yottabyte of RAM" requirement for DiscreetFX DVE Director's Cut for VT & SpeedEDIT systems is an intentional typo!

Unless advised otherwise, I'll assume that Windows Vista is supported, even if it's necessary to run DVE Director's Cut in Vista's XP Compatibility mode.

(Windows Vista support is curiously missing in the list of system requirements. Might it be that our friends at DiscreetFX are more than happy to see the sun set on Vista OS?

Peter Benson
a.k.a. "Q1"

Last edited:
Well I posted in the other topic because this one didn't have an offer to find a typo and get it for free - figured it may just be a Tricaster offer - :)

Well I posted in the other topic because this one didn't have an offer to find a typo and get it for free - figured it may just be a Tricaster offer - :)

Yeah. I posted in both places, since the offer was said to extend to other products, and we contestants needed to be first to answer -- and in the product's respective forum...

Q1

Yes, Windows Vista is supported for the one lost soul on planet Earth that is still running it. Looks like you won yourself a product QuietonTheSet.

Last edited:
Yes, Windows Vista is supported for the one lost soul on planet Earth that is still running it. Looks like you won yourself a product QuietonTheSet.
Thanks, DiscreetFX!

Yeah, how 'bout that Vista headache?

On another note, I was in Office Depot here last week, and two middle-aged would-be geek guys were nearly frantic, in a vain search along the shelves for a manifestation of a Windows XP package.

Q1

Last edited:
Less than 6 hours to take advantage of this offer before DVE Director's Cut is slaughtered and gone.

Make that quadraphonicly slaughtered and gone

"Quadraphonically"? Hmmmm. Never thought I'd see that used as an adverb, but I'm sure those of us old enough to remember Sansui "QS", Sony/Columbia "SQ", "SQ ProLogic" and JVC "CD-4" got the message: Oh, yeah, it's a *goner!*

p.s.:
If you sold out DVE Director's Cut for VT and SpeedEDIT, before shipping us the winning [giveaway] package, we'll gladly accept the new, version 2 instead!
:beerchug:

Q1

Last edited:
Back