Boujou tracking test with the USS Defiant

i wonder if offsetting the time could help.
in Layout (F6) make frame 0 be frame 1
I checked that already and it does help with the beginning, but the issue I was having was missing an important step in boujou! Which is aligning the ground plane to the video's horizon (scene geometry button in boujou). After doing that, I re-solved the camera and placed a dummy object for testing. The drifting it's pretty much gone. I brought the scene into LW and could indeed see it did fix the drifting quite a bit. Now, if I get the mesh aligned to one of the nulls, then it's rocksolid, but if it's not properly aligned I get some drifting.

My issue now is getting this ground plane better aligned with the video background. If I can get it more accurate I think it will completely solve the drifting. But as it is with this new finding, it's much better than what I was getting before.

coca cola ad.png

that said, all here in Norway drink Pepsi Max

YI83NCf.gif

yes,
found it is named Pepsi Zero Sugar in the USA.

Cola still great here. the one here has more sugar.

and you must be sure to buy the Glass bottle version.
a Huge difference.
Cola plastic bottle, tastes like, well, Cola plastic.

yes,
found it is named Pepsi Zero Sugar in the USA.

Cola still great here. the one here has more sugar.

and you must be sure to buy the Glass bottle version.
a Huge difference.
Cola plastic bottle, tastes like, well, Cola plastic.
Indeed, when I went to Spain and tried Coca Cola, it was quite different with the glass bottle. Food and drinks abroad are so much better, even the bad sugary drinks are better. Almost nothing tastes good in the US unless you grow it yourself.

Almost nothing tastes good in the US unless you grow it yourself.
it is like that here too.
Drinks are ok, but food is horrible.

they had better food in 1910.

one could laugh or cry.
bcwLfNX.gif

it is like that here too.
Drinks are ok, but food is horrible.

they had better food in 1910.

one could laugh or cry.
bcwLfNX.gif
You should visit Spain if you haven´t. The food there tastes so good and it's much more natural. Plus it's dirt cheap, I loved eating out there. It was like eating for the first time after a long time.

In south America, tomatos and most vegetables had the most natural taste. You can eat a tomato with lettuce, and not have to add a drop of oil, salt or anything to it. The western world is getting poisoned with so much junk they put in the food.

Back