Booting Issue with The TC-1 - New Issue | Update

CCChristie

This is new, and no changes have been made. The machine was running great. Then, I shut it down for a few days. Today, I turned it on, and now I am in this loop.​

***Update: Turned off the XMP (Ram Overclock?) So now the Bios Screen is out of the loop. Now the TC-1 bombs out after 5 seconds on the Newtek Splash Screen, then restarts and loops ***​

Does anyone know what is going on? The boot is interrupted by something I can't see.​

Like a monkey, I fixed it ... scarry?

Last edited:
I'd recommend contacting support.

Thanks, Kane. Where Can I find the Hardware Configuration Panel Figure 8-13 on Page 85 of the TC-1 Manual? The description has me stumped. This might be the answer to my other post about the HD-4 to TC-1.

After I turned off the Ram XMP in the bias, it kept looping, so I made a hard stop and turned off the TC-1 for about 5 minutes, and then it booted.

Thanks, Kane. Where Can I find the Hardware Configuration Panel Figure 8-13 on Page 85 of the TC-1 Manual? The description has me stumped. This might be the answer to my other post about the HD-4 to TC-1.
There are different manual versions, I'm not maybe I'm not sure what you are looking for.

I think you are asking about this window.
1713226770525.png

Which you can access by clicking on the gear in the PROGRAM monitor.
1713226848175.png

I'm Looking for the one with inputs that I can assign the Audio Inputs to Line vs SDI Embedded.
Here is what it says.

TC1 can usually auto-detect the format and configure local SDI input settings appropriately. You may,
however, need to select the format in certain cases manually. Connection type and format options are
provided in the Hardware Configuration panel (Figure 8-13). Conveniently, you can open this pane by
clicking the configuration (gear) icon shown at the right of the Source selection in Input Configuration (or you
can double-click the Program output viewport to do so).
The Input tab in this panel lists the local hardware inputs in a table. Drop-down menus in the Video and
Audio columns allow you to choose between connection types and, for audio, different levels (Figure 8-14)

I don't understand the source selection in Input Configuration. I know where to configure Output, but where can I configure the audio inputs and the back panel to line inputs? Thanks for your help in my understanding. I hope this feature was not removed. There must be a way to configure inputs to allow for microphone substitution for camera audio.

Attachments

• Hardware Configuration Panel.png
    Hardware Configuration Panel.png
    84.7 KB · Views: 5
That panel is in older software. Current systems setup the audio input type inside the audio mixer.

This brings up the question which SW Build you´re running your TC1 with right now?

And btw,
you really didn´t change anything within WIN OS while your machine "was running great", but suddenly started with problems after turn OFF / Restart? (Maybe some WIN Updates happened in the background ?)

Last edited:
Back