Austrian Lightwave User Meeting

it´s nice to see some lightwavers from austria, did not expect an ALWUG here in austria :) , i am from tirol, but do not know if i have the time to come, lets see...

do you record the meeting for later online viewing...

@alexs3d:
We plan on recording all Sessions and Talks and releasing them on a YouTube Channel. I hope you find some time to come by.

Last edited:
If the Monarchy would still exist I could come too. My grand-grand-grand parents were from Graz.
You live in Budapest ?
My wife comes from Budapest and I am a quite regular visitor to your beautiful town.
What's the lightwave scene like in Hungary ?

Last edited:
You live in Budapest ?
My wife comes from Budapest and I am a quite regular visitor to your beautiful town.
What's the lightwave scene like in Hungary ?

Stimmt, Ic bin ein echte Budapester!
I don't know LW users here. I met a fellow who used Lightwave but he changed to Modo.
A week ago or so I have been called to a job interview but they asked for max, but in the
end they were open for cooperation if data exchange can be solved.

Stimmt, Ic bin ein echte Budapester!
I don't know LW users here. I met a fellow who used Lightwave but he changed to Modo.
A week ago or so I have been called to a job interview but they asked for max, but in the
end they were open for cooperation if data exchange can be solved.
Interesting ..

Üdvözlet Bécsböl

Just organizing a good microphone for the screencast of the sessions. Any suggestions which are not too expensive ?

Countdown is running. Just 8 Days left till ALWUG Meeting.
Ordered a Behringer C-1U Kondenser USB Mikrofon. Seems to be quite OK for the price.
Still fighting with the consequences of a massive server crash.
A powershortage destroyed 10 of 26 hardrives in our raid configuration and 2 UPS Units are dead now ..

So happy that I found fellow Austrian Lightweavers and for the insight that Lightwave is used extremely professionally in Austria. Happy and honoured to be part of ALWUG. And thanks guys for the great talks!

We are very glad to have made a good impression on the audience.
We will try to put the videos of the session online within the next few days ..
I really enjoyed the meeting too and I am looking forward to the next one !!

Back