AI steals jobs right here in my home town!

in the future, if we survive, these robots will help us carry boat engines,
they will help us taking the trash,
they will help us build houses,
they will help us make boats,
and much more.

how often will you use it ? unknown...

So in other words, the robots are making a future for themselves where humans are no longer needed (?).

they'll live in all these houses they build, sail the boats they make & humans will become the trash they take out.

Is that a correct interpretation of your post @erikals ?

Absolutely not in the short run, no.

in the long run, i worry what might be.

hopefully humans / digital beings can live happily side-by-side

just like Han Solo / C3PO

Han Solo C3PO.jpg

Erik...
I have this weirdest no connection going on, I can´t log in to hotmail, I cant reach many sites, but I can reach google, I could reach this site.
it´s almost like there´s a world wide cyberattack going on.
I wrote to you on discord and suddenly there was no connection, and I couldn´t reach it.
I couldnt reach my ips provider either for checking of disturbances, though I could see at down detector a lots of reports.
Oddly I can reach many pages on my mobile phone, but not on the desktop, but his page works on the desktop..

Weird, and to log in again on discord, I had to get a confirmation code on hotmail, which I can´t reach.

oh. that's strange...
yeah i noticed the connection was broken...
hm...

it might be your provider, sometimes they shut down certain connections,
unsure why it happens.
give it a test run in an hour or so, to see if the problem gets solved.

oh. that's strange...
yeah i noticed the connection was broken...
hm...

it might be your provider, sometimes they shut down certain connections,
unsure why it happens.
give it a test run in an hour or so, to see if the problem gets solved.
It´s the weirdest thing, I haven´t encountered this before.
I can log in here, I can not log in to hotmail, I can log in to facebook, I cant visit the employment agency.
I can´t reach the express news, but I can reach the aftonbladet.
And a multitude of sites I can´t reach.

Cant reach the ips providers site either to check the disturbances, but down.com says there have been a lot of rapports just around 00...where there previously was none for the last hours ..when it happened for me as well, so very strange..I can get out on the net, but so many sites fails to be reached.

Since the reports are many at just that time, I don´t think it´s something wrong with my computer or virus, then again..more people could have had something affected, but strange it would lock me out from so many sites.

Then again, there´s been warnings about cyber attacks from kina and russia the recent days.
Can´t call the support line until a couple of more hours from now.

seems I can get there by my mobile phone though, which is strange.
the support for operational distruption is just horrible, their pages never show any disruption early on anyway, and there is both the actual ips deliverer and the ones that does the maintainance of the net, which is a different company, so I have to check with both those two.

Anyway..can´t chat with you, reply to anything you wrote on discord for a while, since I need to log in to hotmail and verify.
I could perhaps do that with the mobile phone and reach my account, but I rather wait.

hard to say, i know there have been more hacking lately
but this seems more like a service provider problem.
i've had similar.
only "certain" services worked.

my advice is to wait a day, see if it gets solved.

hard to say, i know there have been more hacking lately
but this seems more like a service provider problem.
i've had similar.
only "certain" services worked.

my advice is to wait a day, see if it gets solved.
Well..not waiting, it´s been 5 hours, so it´s just a matter of calling them on the phone, and check.
rebooted computer, checked network cards, no issues, though when I tried logging in on outlook, I got a..network change was detected, others are gettin, too long time to reach the site..

So..probably something in the net adress at my station nearby where the connection is, and not specificly my cards ..if there where more reports, soon find out within some 4 hours I think.

yes, give them a call,
and these things often happen around midnight,
at least over here. only happens a few times a year tho'

yes, give them a call,
and these things often happen around midnight,
at least over here. only happens a few times a year tho'
Yep.,.nothint to do..this is where my impatience is showing, I have so little tolerance for things not working..as they should..haha, silly really..and if you have that mindset you are in for a treat..haha.

So...yeah, what to do..guess I have to fix me something to eat, check weather and go for a fast walk instead, cleaning perhaps..and still, I could do 3D work as well.

Can´t reach lightwave 3D com, but this site has been fine all the time...weird.

yes, i know, i seriously hate when it happens ☺️
i'm sure it will sort out.

yes, here too, just ate a minute ago... pizza again. ☺️

but now a break, some hours on "the eye"
before i "return"

OpenAi - SORA Video Ai - 4 outputs

yes, i know, i seriously hate when it happens ☺️
i'm sure it will sort out.

yes, here too, just ate a minute ago... pizza again. ☺️

but now a break, some hours on "the eye"
before i "return"

OpenAi - SORA Video Ai - 4 outputs

You know what, since I had to get a new phone, due to they are shutting down the 3D net and some beacons, and that should start for real this month, I am starting to suspect that is something that is causing this.
it is a mobile network, but still weird it can acess some pages and others not.

just called their support, they just did an initialization of my router from their place, took around 15 minutes, then it was fixed, I could then log in to my mail, and the other sites that couldn´t be reached..so everything seems to be working now.

not much talked about, an Ai algorithm went rouge in The Netherlands in 2021

Netherlands falsely accused thousands.png

A childcare benefits system in the Netherlands falsely accused thousands of families of fraud,
in part due to an Ai algorithm that treated having a second nationality as a risk factor.

"The government in the Netherlands resigns after a social security scandal.
The case is that thousands of families have been wrongly investigated for child benefit fraud.
Several families have been ruined."

Back