WTB Amiga 4000T

ancalimon

Hi!

Two questions:

1-) Does anyone have the first Commodore version of the Amiga4000T before Escom started to build the new A4000T's ?

2-) Also does anyone have an Amiga4000T (Escom or Commodore, does not matter) and would like to sell it to me (all the way to Turkey). I won't even need the case if shipping is extreme due to weight. Only the working motherboard and if available, the modules of the mainboard.

I have one A4000T with a nonworking motherboard and we are trying to fix it.

I also bought a Toaster4000 and Flyer for $100 (bargain? :) unfortunately no octopus cable) and I will fiddle with (although we have PAL in Turkey) it if I can find another A4000 (a friend has an A4000 here he wishes to sell, but I want a 4000T just in case I can't fix my old one)

dweinkauf

Our non-profit (www.twotreesinc.org) received a donation of three Amiga 4000 Video Toaster Flyers that were working when they were taken out of service at a university. Flyers #1 and #2 have external raid assemblies with octopus cables. Flyer #3 has an internal raid assembly. We haven't had time to look at them yet, but will after the first of the year.

Attachments

• 3-flyers.jpg
    3-flyers.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,373

edmellnik

Toasting since 1990
Octopus cable

I believe I have an octopus cable.

I also have a Flyer board and case with three hard drives all came out
of a working fLyer system.

If interested email me at
[email protected]

ancalimon

I believe I have an octopus cable.

I also have a Flyer board and case with three hard drives all came out
of a working fLyer system.

If interested email me at
[email protected]

I'm interested in the octopus cable you have. If I can't buy a 4000T dweinkauf is willing to part with. (hopefully I will be able fix my damaged 4000T)

Last edited:
Top Bottom