Wrong clip loads when selecting clip list after marking an IN point then OUT point

bbailey

When putting A as well as B into LIVE condition and with A highlighted, I mark an IN point then and OUT point. By pressing the Clip List button, with A still lit, I can immediately play the clip I just now marked on my A OUTPUT from the 3Play 425. During the A playback, when I select the B button and then the Clip List button, the previous B clip is loaded...not the current clip as the clip in A was loaded. Why is this? Why isn't the current clip, the one just marked, loaded? It forces me to have to press the NEXT button, or the Ctrl + Page Down button in order to ready the current clip for playback.

If I don't play a B clip for a while, when I play an A clip then switch to B and select Clip List, the last B clip that was played is the one that's loaded. At that point I'm forced to hit Cntrl + Page Down to get B caught up with A.

Last edited:

bbailey

We've had to ignore using the B side of the 425 as it's just too cumbersome. It could possibly work for our college games but the high school games move too quickly to even be able to use a second playback angle in most cases.

Top Bottom