Winners

robk

It's really funny. I must be living in a timewarp. The third place winner seemed like the longest 15 seconds of my life. I like the video though.

Second place other than previous comments about compositing looks like it used Poser characters which doesn't fall under the rules either. (The video also looks great though)

Mainly I just was happy my pinball animationn got on the reel

synergy3d

Congrats to all the winners. I've already commented that I loved The Dommo's entry, but what I REALLY want, is a tutorial from Taro Otani on how he pulled off that amazing style for "Black Snow".

Can I get an amen?

voriax

Dimension the Third
Congrats to all the winners. I've already commented that I loved The Dommo's entry, but what I REALLY want, is a tutorial from Taro Otani on how he pulled off that amazing style for "Black Snow".

Can I get an amen?

Amen to that.. Was the most creative one I could see there.. (no offense to anyone)
We've all seen stuff like that done in other packages, but not LW..

Cageman

Almost newbie
I realized I've been discussing this contest in other threads without actually gratulating the winners.

So,

Congrats to the winners and to all the others who participated and managed to find time to do so.

Hats off to you guys!

Last edited:

rhocando

Really AWESOME work everyone! I wish I could see a lot more of the entries.

I've been using my Lightwave 9 for 2 weeks now on the trial download. I'm going to be very sad when my trial period is over :(

I'd be thrilled to be able to create something 1/10th as good as any of your entries!
(Heck, I'd be thrilled to understand 1/10th of the program at this point! LOL)

Top Bottom