Windows 10 version 1909 End of Support

James.Lillard

INCONCEIVABLE!
What are we supposed to do now that Windows 10 version 1909 reached End of Support on May 22, 2022 (Microsoft EoS Webpage)? This means no more security patches and our corporate security folks are not happy about this. There is a potential that they could make us remove our Tricasters (which we just installed last year) from operation due to the underlying OS not being patchable.

I know that the version of Windows running on our Tricasters can be upgraded to the full enterprise version of the operating system which we have licenses for. The question to Newtek is, can we do this and still expect the Tricaster software to function properly?

James Lillard
Leidos

Tricaster Setup: 3ea, TriCaster 2 Elites with Control Surfaces.

angoliam

I would like to know this as well. It would be nice if when there is a newtek patch release, that they include the latest Windows version number it will work on. Can someone PLEASE make that happen?

SBowie

'the write stuff'
I don't think I am following, sorry - can you explain exactly what you are hoping for? Are you asking for data to be added to NewTek product update notes? Other?

Top Bottom