Will the Sports Ammo Pack be out soon?

Don Ballance

Director of Training
I know it has been a long wait.
Thank You for your patience.
We are working very hard on finalizing the installer and we hope to be selling this product by NAB of this year 2009.

It will be worth the wait.

lvsoule

I'm confused is the sports pack out?

I just ordered the Sports Ammo Pack at Computerwise, but they didn't say that it wasn't available yet. Can anyone confirm- I'm excited to see them- are they pretty cool?

thanks
-Larry

SBowie

'the write stuff'
I just ordered the Sports Ammo Pack at Computerwise, but they didn't say that it wasn't available yet. Can anyone confirm- I'm excited to see them- are they pretty cool?
I won't confirm anything about shipping, but I'll mention that last I heard there had been a slight name change, and yes - they are very cool (and nicely organized).

Don Ballance

Director of Training
Gunsmith is now called Easy Surface and it is really cool.
Works by adding extensions to surface names so ES will recognize it.
Then you can change color or stand in image with still or video without having to enter the surface panel at all. It's great for those not experienced with LW.

ASU-TV

It was one year ago tomorrow (April 14th) when the press release came out announcing the sports ammo pack. I can't tell you how interested I'll be when/if it finally gets released.

Verlon

I should update my Avatar
We are finishing up the installer and release should be soon.

Bah! I liked Gunsmith better than Easysurface as a name. :devil:

Anything resembling an actual release date? Full feature list? Pricing? Maybe even a screenshot or two? If it is all done but the packaging, these types of things seem like they should be in existence.

Speedy_Sticks

new features?

Is it possible to have easy text accessible from Lightwave without going into modeller?

Is it possible to merge scenes?

Is it possible to add things like cubes to a scene?

Cheers

James S Welling
[email protected]

Verlon

Verlon

Yes, but the last thing from Newtek was "we are finalizing the installer."

Still nothing though. I wonder what the real problem is.

rbartlett

I hope they are adding to it, easing such things as fixing menus that have been meddled with without having to repeat the (originally somewhat manual) re-install process, or providing training. If not those, it would be good to think that they were too busy using the tool themselves so as to have no capacity to finish the new box and get it shipped? If the latter is the case, don't let Jim know!

Don Ballance

Director of Training
Yesterday I saw the shipping department putting serial numbers on finished 3D Content Packs for sports and shipping them out the door. They are done and shipping.

Sorry for the delay.

ASU-TV

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! My new fiscal year starts next week and the money is ready to be spent. Count me in!:thumbsup:

Verlon

Yesterday I saw the shipping department putting serial numbers on finished 3D Content Packs for sports and shipping them out the door. They are done and shipping.

Sorry for the delay.

So is there a release date?

Will it be in time for this school sports season?

rs402931

IT's OUT. Received few days ago. I ordered directly from NewTek.

Haven't had too much time with it yet but looks great.

Bob S

Top Bottom