Webcam Config via command line/Config file

AlphaAV

Is it possible to set the source of the virtual webcam via command line switch, modifying a registry entry, or perhaps a config file?

I am working with several computers that have Windows 10 Kiosk mode, so there isn't the standard Windows GUI to see the taskbar icon, and select the NDI stream.

I'm able to install via command, and have task scheduler auto-launch, but I have no way of choosing the source.

Please help

Hello AlphaAV. We have developed a solution for command line to launch NDI Bridge. We will release it to the public very soon.

We are also working on an NDI Audio Gateway for 64 channels.

We could try and do the same for the Virtual Webcam. Contact me to discuss [email protected].

Ras72

I would also like to ask for the same to launch Virtual Webcam. If you're "in the neighborhood" already, what about Screen Capture, too? We will often do between 10 and 100 systems where we set up ROI for Zoom calls, have to set output frame rate, etc. Operators don't necessarily always get all of the details on all 100 systems. It would be lovely to be able to launch these with a shortcut to a command line that has all of that set and standardized.

kanep

NewTek SE
You can use NDI Studio Monitor's 'NDI Output' feature to do this. Configure NDI Webcam Input to use Studio Monitor's output as the source. Studio Monitor can be controlled via web interface.

I would also like to ask for the same to launch Virtual Webcam. If you're "in the neighborhood" already, what about Screen Capture, too? We will often do between 10 and 100 systems where we set up ROI for Zoom calls, have to set output frame rate, etc. Operators don't necessarily always get all of the details on all 100 systems. It would be lovely to be able to launch these with a shortcut to a command line that has all of that set and standardized.
I'd assume is for Windows, right?

Top Bottom