Trigger TC2 Session Macro from Skaarhoj

jaredg23

Can anyone help me with programming a button on our Skaarhoj Live Fly to trigger a Session Macro? The programming for setting M/E 1 through M/E 4 are native but we want to be able to set M/E 5 through M/E 8 as Preview too. TIA

For sure you can, no problem , you just have to assign a macro trigger to the button you want, and use it as a trigger for any macro you want.

Tell me if oyu need assistance, I have a lot of experience with Skaarhoj.

FYI, I'm currently in discussion with them to get a huge improvment for TC-2 control.

mikeydanger

For sure you can, no problem , you just have to assign a macro trigger to the button you want, and use it as a trigger for any macro you want.

Tell me if oyu need assistance, I have a lot of experience with Skaarhoj.

FYI, I'm currently in discussion with them to get a huge improvment for TC-2 control.
VERY interested in your Skaarhoj customization knowledge. I'm a "buyer on the fence" between Mini 4k or 410 Plus system, and don't want to train staff of volunteers on the TC1SP control surface, but I LOVE the control finesse that the PTZ Fly provides for my Panasonic AW-HE40 cameras on an older switch/stream system. Hoping that a controller like the Skaarhoj RackFusion Live could be that customizable (yet simpler to use) hardware interface to ease volunteers into TriCaster use.

Top Bottom