Tricaster TC1 Registration

Jeff211

Just went to the NewTek website to register our new TC1. Problem, with the drop down window there is no selection for the TC1. Do I have to make a phone call or is there another way of doing it online.

Jeff

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Registration isn't really my area, but I think if you register from within the product software (as opposed to manually creating an account on the website) you should be fine. IF that;s incorrect, let me know and I'll inquire (heck, I'll probably inquire anyway, because this seems a bit confusing).

Jeff211

Did it that way but keep getting the registration page to showing up. And on the website under my products it does not show up there either. I will be calling them.

Jeff211

Finally got a reply from support. The registration for the new TCs when started is done silently. Does not show up on My Products page but is registered.

Jeff

Jeff211

Yes, the TC1 is working. Just have to get the VSE reg. issued complete. Support gave me something to try and that didn't work and sent them a reply about what it was doing. Will wait and see what they want me to try again.

Jeff211

Well Steve have to take it back. Started the TC today and again got the Accept Agreement screen and then back to the registration page. This is getting to be a real pain, after purchasing the system can not even get to it work like is setup to do. I can not even get the VSE software to work as it will not accept the serial number, product ID and Code required.

And the biggest problem is not being able to talk to anyone. When you file a ticket, it does not give you anything and just redirects to to the Pro Tech purchase page.

How is someone going to get it to work if you can not even get answers.

Jeff

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
Thanks for letting me know, have reached again out to draw this to the attention of the appropriate person

Jeff211

Thanks Steve. I just wish there was a way to talk to someone on the phone and let them log into the system to see what is going on.

SBowie

'the write stuff'
Staff member
If you run out of patience before someone reaches out to you, a TriCaster Restore operation might resolve whatever has gotten jacked up. As it's a new system, you wouldn't likely risk any production assets doing that.

Jeff211

Steve,

Got the VSE problem solved. But still no answer as to why when I restart the TC1 if keep getting the registration page popping up before I can start the program.

Jeff

Top Bottom