• Dear NewTek ( now Vizrt) community,
    We are merging and updating our forum to join it with the Vizrt Forum. Here's what you need to know:
    All existing threads, posts, knowledge articles, and user accounts will be seamlessly migrated.
    Once the merge is completed, the old forums will no longer be accessible.
    We are making this move to unite our Vizrt and NewTek forums, creating a new, enhanced experience for our community members and technology users.
    We will notify you once the change has been made and the new forum is live.
    Thank you for your continued support in our growing community!

Tricaster Net not receiving iVGA

hernasb

I'm on a shoot and need a quick answer or some help.

I have a mac running slide content. iVGA and an older tricaster are on the same router (router is connected to ethernet) but I can't get the mac to present to Net 1 or Net 2. For example iVGA will come up and look for the tricaster, but when I got to the Net 1 or 2 drop down, nothing is coming up. We did try a resent of everything and it didn't do anything. We also double checked to make sure the tricaster computer was connecting to the internet fine.

It seems the computer and tricaster are not talking to each other? Does anyone have any recommendations or tips?

Thanks!

This is pretty old tech, so I may not be correct (it might not matter to iVGA), but in the modern implementation your TriCaster would need to be set to a Work or Private network, not Public, for a connection to be made. Otherwise, you likely know that they need to be on the same subnet.

Back
Top Bottom