Not sure how many people still hang out here, but does anybody know of someone who might still repair Amiga Toaster cards? I've got two that are having some issues:
- No signal on Preview Out. I tried the analog board from Card 2, but it didn't make a difference. The solder joints for the BNC connector look fine to my eye.
- A bunch of effects (maybe just AGA ones?) are blown out and have a lot of pink in them. When they show up on my RGB monitor, they look fine. The red background generator looks a bit too pinkish to me, but I'm less sure about that one. I've run AutoHue a few times with nothing except a camera connected with no change. Pictures attached.
- Main board has a blown capacitor I haven't replaced yet, so I don't know its state otherwise
- Some of the BNC connectors have broken solder joints that I still need to fix.
- Memory board causes picture jitter and serious color shift for any kind of output when tested in Card 1. Again, AutoHue makes no difference.