The last Energon Cube

macb

3D Artist
Something I've been working on for the Lightwave Salvation Facebook Group "Cube Challenge"
Rendered with Lightwave 2020.

Last_Energon_Cube_04.jpg

Shabazzy

LightWave Fan Boi
Ooooh. Yummy.

BTW, what is the LightWave Salvation group all about?

I'm not on FB so I can't really find out without selling my soul to Mark Zuck (and I'm not sure that I want to do that). ;)

RPSchmidt

Ooooh. Yummy.

I'm not on FB so I can't really find out without selling my soul to Mark Zuck (and I'm not sure that I want to do that). ;)

I'm not on Facebook either, but I stalk both Lightwave Salvation and Lightwave 3d Support Group there (Lightwave Salvation and Lightwave 3d Support Group).

You don't have to have a Facebook account to lurk 😏

macb

3D Artist
Ooooh. Yummy.

Thanks!

Like RPSchmidt mentioned there are a few good facebook groups where people are posting some inspiring stuff pretty often.
Sadly Mark Z owns my soul... only way family communicates these days is through FB :p

raymondtrace

Founding member
...I'm not on FB so I can't really find out without selling my soul to Mark Zuck (and I'm not sure that I want to do that). ;)
You don't need to be a registered user on Facebook for your soul to be sold. There are so many other web sites that have voluntarily included Facebook trackers that Mark already knows if you wear boxers or briefs. Be sure to protect your privacy online with free tools like Adblock Plus, DuckDuckGo, Ghostery, NoScript, & Privacy Badger.

It is possible to create a Facebook account with a bogus photo and no real personal details. I have an account for my employer (we advertise on Facebook). I keep only a couple friends connected (accounts from co-workers...so as not to raise any "fake loner" suspicion from FB) and follow only LightWave and 3D groups.

raymondtrace

Founding member
This may be true, but...
Even with their TOS, Facebook is garbage.

My dog has had a Facebook account for over a dozen years. I believe he has more Facebook friends than me.

My personal account uses very little real info. I show a fake employer and use a profile photo of a child too young to register on Facebook.

I just got a friend request from him, or her...

fakefacebook.png

Upon reporting fake profiles, I often receive this response:

fakefacebook2.png

Facebook is in the business of targeting advertising, not in policing who is truthful. As long as you are not a bot, they're fine with however you identify yourself. They can still sell advertising targeted to people that lie about their identity.

Last edited:
i used a fake name, worked for some time, then a certain who, locked the account.
had to re-register with a phone number.
so i decided to block ALL inputs/outputs/requests.
only use it for FB LightWave page.
works alright so far.

Last edited:

lardbros

Not so newbie member
Something I've been working on for the Lightwave Salvation Facebook Group "Cube Challenge"
Rendered with Lightwave 2020.

View attachment 150248
I love this image. Really nice job. Something about the blues and purples make it exciting to look at. The strong reflection on the left and right and the composition is great!

Top Bottom