Tally TC-1 NDI sources

alonso

Hi friends.
I have a system with 2 I/O modules, that feed 4 cameras 4k to TC-1
I need to connect de tally signal from TC-1 to my CCU

I make the connection but the tally doesn`t work, after test several times i detected the problem , the tally only works when the sources are Local!!!!!
So my cameras 1, 2 , 3 ,4 that Feed Tc-1 by I/o module are not reconized by Tally system.

there is a way that It can work? U_U:cry::cry:

jcupp

Grizzled Veteran
The metaSETZ TLC-4S and 8S controller's tally outputs are assignable to any TriCaster switcher input. So they operate even with NDI sources.

jcupp

Grizzled Veteran
If you are using CCUs we would tie into those (using RU-2 Relay Units). These convert the output signal of our tally controller to a relay output to drive the tally input on the CCU. The CCU then controls the built in tally lights on the camera.

Our normal TL-2 Tally light is intended to be mounted on any camera and is wired to the tally controller via Cat5. It's not a network connection just analog voltages but the cable is cheap and easy. You can also run your analog intercom signals on the same cable.

alonso

Jeff thanks a lot for the answer,now I understand better . i think it will resolv d the problem with our hitachi CCU. i will send this information to our support team. thanks!

Top Bottom