Spreadsheet WebApp by Kane

Ideenplantage

Hey,
recently got my TC2 Elite and also tried the DataLink Timer build by Kane. And it works like a charme. Thank you so very much Kane! This is something we really often have to use in live events.

I also tried to install the Spreadsheet - but I think it's not yet working with the TC2 Elite, is it? I can open http://ip/sheet but I don't get any variables in my variables list in Live Text Editor.

Kind regards

kanep

NewTek SE
Spreadsheet should work without issue on the TriCaster 2 Elite.

The variables do not appear in the LiveText, but in the title templates that are loaded into the TriCaster's media players or buffers.

damngoc1102

Spreadsheet should work without issue on the TriCaster 2 Elite.

The variables do not appear in the LiveText, but in the title templates that are loaded into the TriCaster's media players or buffers.
Hi Kanep,

First of all I thank you for your sharing, I have successfully connected to TC1. Right now I'm having a problem with the font shown above Spreadsheet. Specifically, I typed Vietnamese and saved the csv format with UTF-8 font style and it displayed correctly. But mistake happend when I open CSV file on Spreadsheet. Do you have any ideas to help me improve this problem?
Thanks and Best Regard,

kanep

NewTek SE
Can you contact me with a sample csv file? I just tried making a csv file with Vietnamese letters and it appears to work, but I don't know if what I did was correct.

damngoc1102

Can you contact me with a sample csv file? I just tried making a csv file with Vietnamese letters and it appears to work, but I don't know if what I did was correct.
Hi Kanep,

Thank you, I tried to save file csv in utf-8 format and it displayed correctly above spreadsheet. Please see simple spreadsheet attached file below.

Attachments

• Simple spreadsheet.PNG
    Simple spreadsheet.PNG
    75.8 KB · Views: 16

kanep

NewTek SE
I made a file in Excel, exported it into Spreadsheet (the characters are there), then sent that to TriCaster. Both the datalink key and value continue to show the characters.

What step am I missing, or is there some other character I'm not using. What I've tried is "đ ă â ê ô ơ ư"

Top Bottom