"Simple" Request for NDI HX Capture App for iPhone/Android -> Landscape Mode

PristinePro

Could the engineers/programmers please add the ability to "Broadcast" in Landscape Mode to the NDI HX Capture App for iPhone/Android?

Currently: the video feed is always in Portrait Mode when viewing it in any program on a computer. (Including NDI Studio Monitor) The requested change could be as simple adding a button to allow for the change in orientation. Ultimately it would be best of the Capture App Broadcast whichever orientation the phone was being held. (If you are holding your phone in portrait mode- have the broadcast be in portrait. If you are holding your phone sideways- have the broadcast be landscape.

This would be a HUGE improvement and make the App so much more useful. The App and NDI Tools work extremely well together. Adding this Landscape feature would go a very long way in making more people purchase the NDI HX Capture App!

PristinePro

I am certain it does landscape as I have used it on my productions like this many times.
Thanks for the post joedemax- it doesn't change orientation when you use camera apps and such. The "camera controls" on the iPhone will change orientation- but the actual image being captured will not. My main goal is to use the NDI Capture App to broadcast the images captured by the iPhone App or the DJI Mimo App.

I hope this makes a little more sense?

Top Bottom