Showreel 2021

omichon

Thanks guys :)

@JamesCurtis : Yes, mostly. I also use some other dedicated tools like Realflow for fluids, Syntheyes for tracking or Substance Painter for textures.
As a professional I also work with up to date version of LightWave, so the project date gives you an idea of which version of the render engine was used.

slv

Yes, very nice and impressive work.
As an architect, can you said more about the blue line project on Grenelle slab in Paris please.

omichon

Thank you, everyone !

@slv : Hey Sylvain , "La Ligne bleue" is a program on France 3 that broadcast documentary films about society. So, those lines represent some kind of social links, basically.
Images were shot using a drone, as you probably have guessed, in Beaugrenelle district. Then, sequences were tracked using Syntheyes to add the wires, after the focal distortion had been removed and re-added for the final compositing.

slv

Thank you Olivier, very nice project graphically, and it's quite poetic after all _ BRAVO

CitizenKane101

Merci beaucoup for posting your reel. Believe it or not, I still have your Elephorm V9 tutorial translated by BeeVee and that's how I got started with LW.

omichon

Merci beaucoup for posting your reel. Believe it or not, I still have your Elephorm V9 tutorial translated by BeeVee and that's how I got started with LW.
Thank you !
I hope the training was helpful to start with LW. It was first made to address a lack of training in French but BeeVee did a great job translating it.

Top Bottom