Screen Capture OBS Problems

davdue

We built a new Ryzen computer and I can't get the NDI to display properly on the new computer. We use NDI to send the song lyrics from EasyWorship V7 from the Ryzen to our streaming computer. We have been doing this before with an older Version of NDI Tools that has Scan Converter in it. This may be an OBS problem but I thought I would start by asking here. Last night when I tried the new computer with the old computer also connected on the network all I could get was monitor 2 of the old computer. When I changed the setting in OBS from the old computer monitor 2 to any other one it didn't change in OBS at all unless saved the properties and came back to the properties screen. Then it would show me what I had last selected but no matter what I did I couldn't get anything by the Old computer monitor 2 to display in OBS. Any help would be appreciated.

Lutere

Hi, first at all, check if you have upgraded the last version of obs ndi on your streaming computer ( obs-ndi 4.9.1 ) and the Ndi tools pack on your dispaly compuer ( NDI TOOLS 4.5 )
After that, be sure that your new pc network setting is on public mode... otherwise you should allow one by one all the ndi connections and the software that handle ndi tools .

Waji

From your description I'm not totally sure. Instead of editing the existing NDI source in OBS you should add a new one. Then you'll have a separate NDI source for each computers output.

Waji

You can also try running Studio Monitor on the machine you use for OBS to see what NDI streams it detects. If you are using the latest version of NDI tools, are you running Screen Capture or Screen Capture HX?

Top Bottom